Monday, April 20, 2015

Mad Hatter - Main Story


Mad Hatter's Main Story Walk Through
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Answers to get a sweet ending

Chapter 1
I really don't know...
About tea parties

Chapter 2
That's a really nice hat you're wearing
I've never been to a tea party like this before

Chapter 3
Are you okay?
Thank you

Chapter 4
Let's have another tea party again soon, okay?
Jump in

Chapter 5
What do you think?
Mad, it's not your fault

Chapter 6
This isn't love at all
I just come to pick some flowers alone

Chapter 7
Go along without a fight
I'm sorry

Chapter 8
I'm the one that should apologizing
I want to go, too

Chapter 9
I don't think you are
I'll be fine. Don't worry about me

Chapter 10
I should ask about the tea party
I'm fine

Chapter 11
I want to help him
Chesire Cat's fault

Chapter 12
That won't make me happy
Love

Chapter 13
Relief
I don't want to forget this feeling
Set the table

Chapter 14
My anxiety disappeared
I believe in you

Chapter 15
That's right
Why don't you try falling in love?

Chapter 16
SWEET ENDING
   
 
Mad Hatter is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Guilty Alice © NTT Solmare
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment