Friday, April 17, 2015

Ash - Main Story


Ash's Main Story Walk Through
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Answers to get a sweet ending

Chapter 1
You don't need to wake me up
I prefer lively places

Chapter 2
Why are you smiling?
How rude!

Chapter 3
... I don't want to to think about it
Don't leave me here!

Chapter 4
Say good morning
I haven't done anything to him

Chapter 5
Let's run away!
I want to be with Ash

Chapter 6
What should I do?
Pretend to be asleep

Chapter 7
I hope you two can work things out
I don't want to be a bother to anybody

Chapter 8
I probably do miss him
... I am so happy

Chapter 9
Tell him it's the most beautiful in the world
You don't need to force yourself any longer

Chapter 10
We have to do something
Come back safely

Chapter 11
(I have to find a way to escape)
I don't want him to suffer

Chapter 12
Something special
Thank you

Chapter 13
Wrap my arms over his shoulders
What's wrong?

Chapter 14
Ash saved me
I want you to show me around

Chapter 15
Could Wonderland really change?
I want to protect this "heart" inside of me

Chapter 16
SWEET ENDING


Ash is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Guilty Alice © NTT Solmare
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment