Saturday, April 18, 2015

Joker - Main Story


Joker's Main Story Walk Through
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Answers to get a Sweet Ending

Chapter 1
❥ ...You're hurting me.
❥ I'll make some more tomorrow

Chapter 2
❥ Do you have room to talk
❥ Thank you

Chapter 3
❥ Poor Joker
❥ Because it was you

Chapter 4
❥ I'm not sure yet
❥ Strawberry motif Lolita Dress
❥ Pretty Please?

Chapter 5
❥ I'll be okay
❥ I don't want to cause trouble

Chapter 6
❥ Thank you
❥ Are you upset about the cafe?

Chapter 7
❥ You don't like tea parties?
❥ I won't run

Chapter 8
❥ We did it
❥ I worry about you, you know

Chapter 9
❥ I don't want to forget you
❥ Thanks for saying that

Chapter 10
❥ Humpty and Dumpty
❥ It's thanks to everyone

Chapter 11
❥ I'd love to go
❥ Something cute and adorable
❥ I got too nervous

Chapter 12
❥ No words are needed between us
❥ Call for Joker

Chapter 13
❥ Don't give up
❥ Thank you

Chapter 14
❥ I was so scared...
❥ Hold me please?

Chapter 15
❥ My love
❥ I'll stay beside you no matter what

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SWEET ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Joker is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Guilty Alice © NTT Solmare
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment