Friday, February 13, 2015

Yuta Kajima - Sequel


Yuta's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Go to the couch
It's a gauge on your popularity

Chapter 2
I do
Fold the laundry myself

Chapter 3
What kind of naughty?
Kiss him

Chapter 4
Ask him
Remain quiet

Chapter 5
Don't say anything
It was fun

Chapter 6
Line of fans
It was all thanks to you

Chapter 7
I met Lily at the bar
Be positive

Chapter 8
Stay as is
Blush and look down

Chapter 9
Don't tell him
Feed him

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/109043807480/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-yuta-kajima

Yuta is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment