Friday, February 6, 2015

Takao Maruyama - Sequel

 
Takao's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Eat it all by yourself
Get mad and hide your embarrassment

Chapter 2
There you go treating me like a child
Change the subject for him

Chapter 3
Smile and say nothing
Cling onto Takao's shirt

Chapter 4
I'm sorry I made you worry
Because I left the house alone

Chapter 5
Wait for Takao to tell you himself
Be embarrassed like Takao

Chapter 6
Don't worry about me
Shove the panties in the pocket

Chapter 7
Welcome to Long Island!
Have I really?!

Chapter 8
I was just thinking how cool he looks
Ask him directly

Chapter 9
Gently kiss him
Thanks

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/108006611660/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-takao-maruyama

Takao is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc. 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment