Friday, February 13, 2015

Kunihiko Aikawa - Sequel

 
Kunihiko's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
I wish it'd happen soon
You're mixing your personal life with work

Chapter 2
Hang the clothes for the wedding
Yell out, "Cool!"

Chapter 3
I'll fix the way I sleep
I'm almost done, so wait

Chapter 4
Sing to distract yourself
I'm looking forward to it

Chapter 5
You're being immature
Souvenirs for the guys

Chapter 6
I believe in Kunihiko

Chapter 7
Uncle, I'm going home
Tease Kunihiko

Chapter 8
It's not your fault
Thank him

Chapter 9
Because of when I came over before
I hope he realizes my feelings soon

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/109043917680/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-kunihiko-aikawa

Kunihiko is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment