Friday, February 13, 2015

Kunihiko Aikawa - Sequel

 
Kunihiko's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ I wish it'd happen soon
❥ You're mixing your personal life with work

Chapter 2
❥ Hang the clothes for the wedding
❥ Yell out, "Cool!"

Chapter 3
❥ I'll fix the way I sleep
❥ I'm almost done, so wait

Chapter 4
❥ Sing to distract yourself
❥ I'm looking forward to it

Chapter 5
❥ You're being immature
❥ Souvenirs for the guys

Chapter 6
❥ I believe in Kunihiko

Chapter 7
❥ Uncle, I'm going home
❥ Tease Kunihiko

Chapter 8
❥ It's not your fault
❥ Thank him

Chapter 9
❥ Because of when I came over before
❥ I hope he realizes my feelings soon

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/109043917680/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-kunihiko-aikawa

Kunihiko is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment