Saturday, January 24, 2015

Yamato Kougami - Sequel

 
Yamato's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Pinching the other cheek
Do you want to?

Chapter 2
Cheer up Yamato
That doesn't make me feel better....

Chapter 3
But you enjoy doing it
You can thank me with shochu

Chapter 4
You better appreciate me more! Just kidding
Did you want siblings?

Chapter 5
You can reward me with a cookie
Help him out

Chapter 6
You're worried about me?
I was thing about Sanae

Chapter 7
Maybe we should shower separately
Look at Yamato

Chapter 8
Thanks for holding back
It doesn't hurt anymore, but...

Chapter 9
You should stop acting so tough...
Say it again, three more times

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/108678544735/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-yamato-kougami

Yamato is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc. 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment