Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Orlando - Main Story


Orlando's Main Story Walk Through
Please note you should decide what ending you wish to get before starting his route
If you don't stick with one direction, you might not reach the ending you want
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Romantic End: 125 intimacy level
Mystic End: 125 Trust level
Dark End: if you couldn't get either endings

Chapter 1
Persist in asking || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
Change the subject || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
It was fun || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
You should be || Intimacy 2 Trust 5

Chapter 2
5 minutes!? || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
I would like to rest a bit longer || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
Happy || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
Excited || Intimacy 5 Trust 2

Chapter 3
Well aren't I popular then? || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
You too, Orlando? || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
Not at all || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
A little || Intimacy 5 Trust 2

Chapter4
❥  Say it's nothing || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
Try asking || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
I don't know || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
Do I get a prize? || Intimacy 5 Trust 2

Chapter 5
You are a strict person || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
You are a difficult person || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
Change the topic back again || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
Talk about your family || Intimacy 5 Trust 2

Chapter 6
Act shy || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
Laugh || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
I didn't want to know || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
Thank you for bringing me here || Intimacy 5 Trust 2

Chapter 7
No different to the king || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
It's important || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
No, I don't. || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
Yes, I do || Intimacy 5 Trust 2

Chapter 8
Don't mess with me! || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
You majesty... || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
That sounds about right || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
That's not exactly soon || Intimacy 5 Trust 2

Chapter 9
I feel a bit shy || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
That's right || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
Do that again || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
I can do it too ||  Intimacy 5 Trust 2

Chapter 10
Sing || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
Refrain || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
Go to Orlando || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
Rest on the sofa || Intimacy 2 Trust 5

Chapter 11
You don't have to || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
Please do || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
Tell him honestly that it doesn't taste nice || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
Pretend it's delicious || Intimacy 2 Trust 5

Chapter 12
Tell him || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
Don't tell him || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
It's just my imagination || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
I'm still dreaming? || Intimacy 2 Trust 5

Chapter 13
You can't do that! || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
With me? || Intimacy 3 Trust 5
Who is it? || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
Orlando? || Intimacy 2 Trust 5

Chapter 14
Let me pass || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
Please, help me || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
Don't either of you get hurt! || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
You can do it, Orlando! || Intimacy 2 Trust 5

Chapter 15
You Majesty was scary that day || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
You Majesty truly does like Orlando, don't you? || Intimacy 5 Trust 2
It's probably just your imagination? || Intimacy 2 Trust 5
Laugh it off || Intimacy 5 Trust 2

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Orlando is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? The Niflheim+ © NTT Solmare.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment