Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Takamasa Saeki - Sequel

 
Saeki's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Look into his eyes and answer
I like you best

Chapter 2
You're very good
I'm so happy...

Chapter 3
I don't like jokes like that!
I don't have the time to look at others

Chapter 4
Kiss him
Scream as loud as you can

Chapter 5
It's your talent
Try to explain

Chapter 6
I'm glad you're okay
Silently give control to Saeki

Chapter 7
Call Muro
That won't solve anything

Chapter 8
It should have a happy ending
Say nothing

Chapter 9
I can't
I was going to turn him down

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/107202184865/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-takamasa-saeki

Takamasa is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment