Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Ren Shibasaki - Sequel

 
Ren's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Don't ask
Under the blanket

Chapter 2
Tell the truth
Tell the truth that you can't

Chapter 3
Wake him softly
Apologize

Chapter 4
Turn it off
Don't speak

Chapter 5
You're not going?
Sleep tight

Chapter 6
I'm fine
Smile

Chapter 7
Wake him up
Outside [To eat breakfast]

Chapter 8
I'm sorry
My room

Chapter 9
Change Jin's towel
It's thanks to Jin

Chapter 10
Leave it to me
Stay put
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/107337404080/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-ren-shibasaki

Ren is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment