Saturday, July 26, 2014

Tsubasa Shirai - Main Story


Tsubasa's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Are angels really that mean?
❥ No! That's not true!

Chapter 2
❥ You have the most amazing smile
❥ Ask Seiji

Chapter 3
❥ I'm married to my work
❥ It's all right, I guess

Chapter 4
❥ It's no problem at all
❥ Cut it out!

Chapter 5
❥ You seem like such good friends
❥ Is he keeping a secret?

Chapter 6
❥ I thought you might be tired
❥ Why are you saying this?

Chapter 7
❥ All right. I won't ask
❥ Maybe I am

Chapter 8
❥ Yes and no... It's complicated.
❥ They're people I work with

Chapter 9
❥ I didn't sleep well
❥ Go and get them

Chapter 10
❥ You're a pretty nice guy
❥ I'm fine

Chapter 11
❥ I'm sorry for the trouble
❥ Think this through a little

Chapter 12
❥ I'm sorry for the trouble
❥ It flew by

Chapter 13
❥ Obey him
❥ I don't know what I'm doing

Chapter 14
❥ I could never hate you
❥ You're so trendy!

Chapter 15
❥ Don't hide who you are
❥ Will I see Tsubasa again?

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/157683217985/10-days-with-my-devil-by-voltage-inc-tsubasa

Tsubasa is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment