Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Riki Yanase - Main Story


Riki's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to Character graphics is at the bottom.



Chapter 1
❥ Explain how no one would like it
❥ Call his name loudly

Chapter 2
❥ What are you doing?!
❥ That's not the point

Chapter 3
❥ Stay still
❥ Stay silent

Chapter 4
❥ Can you puti n mushrooms next time?
❥ I don't think you're a playboy

Chapter 5
❥ Okay
❥ You're a jerk

Chapter 6
❥ I can't be certain, but...
❥ Like you?

Chapter 7
❥ Are you just being polite?
❥ Don't resist.

Chapter 8
❥ Am I spacing out?
❥ Go home

Chapter 9
❥ Lick his finger
❥ I don't know

Chapter 10
❥ Don't resist

Chapter 11
❥ I was surprised he came
❥ Help me, Riki!

Chapter 12
❥ Kiss him on the cheek
❥ I can't right now...

Chapter 13
❥ I don't feel the same.
❥ I want to

Chapter 14
❥ No, I'm happy
❥ Of course

Chapter 15
❥ Idiot!!
❥ Squeeze back

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Riki is a character that belongs to Love Letter From Thief X © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment