Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Kenshi Inagaki - Main Story


Kenshi's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Why?
❥ That's right

Chapter 2
❥ Huh?!
❥ Put a blanket over him

Chapter 3
❥ You must be proud to be his friend
❥ Sorry I have a weird face

Chapter 4
❥ Take it in stride
❥ That's terrible!

Chapter 5
❥ I wasn't thinking...
❥ Nevermind. Just Kenshi is fine

Chapter 6
❥ Yes
❥ Sure

Chapter 7
❥ Nothing
❥ Why did you change jobs?

Chapter 8
❥ His family owns this restaurant
❥ We're just friends

Chapter 9
❥ After we went to Mr. Gondawara's house
❥ Sure, I'll do it

Chapter 10
❥ Thanks
❥ No!

Chapter 11
❥ Tell him everything
❥ Don't apologize

Chapter 12
❥ Why do you care about my luck in love?
❥ I wanted to hear your voice

Chapter 13
❥ Stop saying weird things!
❥ It's not pathetic

Chapter 14
❥ They steal for the greater good
❥ You're special to me

Chapter 15
❥ Fight back
❥ Thanks...

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Kenshi is a character that belongs to Love Letter From Thief X © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment