Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Yukinojo - Main Story


Yukinojo's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Because he seems nice
❥ If Yukinojo's here, too....

Chapter 2
❥ Why...
❥ Thank you

Chapter 3
❥ Let's do it together!
❥ Smiles

Chapter 4
❥ Why would you say something like that?
❥ Reply

Chapter 5
❥ It's not your fault
❥ It won't

Chapter 6
❥ I don't want to
❥ The violet...

Chapter 7
❥ I'm sorry
❥ Grab his right hand

Chapter 8
❥ Good
❥ Decline

Chapter 9
❥ I trust Yukinojo
❥ You look like you're going to cry

Chapter 10
❥ I want to thank you
❥ That's not true!

Chapter 11
❥ I didn't want you to get hurt
❥ If it's okay with you...

Chapter 12
❥ Hug him
❥ I'm happy

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Yukinojo is a character that belongs to Enchanted in the Moonlight © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment