Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Katsuyuki Kyobashi - Main Story


Katsuyuki's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
That's true
Don't psychoanalyze me

Chapter 2
A discount? No can do
Yes

Chapter 3
Shoot him a quizzical look
Lie

Chapter 4
Well, we are partners
He's not my type

Chapter 5
Look down
Laugh and try to hide the truth

Chapter 6
I'll do my best
I like it

Chapter 7
I was worried about you
Watch a DVD

Chapter 8
Yes
Cover my ears

Chapter 9
I'm not hungry
I spazzed

Chapter 10
Yes
Deny it

Chapter 11
Stay silent
We're going to close this case!

Chapter 12
Stick together
Don't touch me!

Chapter 13
Say, "Yes."
Hes asked me to go to the 2nd unit

Chapter 14
I do see you in a new light
You're being selfish!

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Katsuyuki is a character that belongs to Metro PD: Close to You © Voltage Inc.  
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment