Monday, August 25, 2014

Soh Hanamiya - Main Story


Soh's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to character graphics is at the bottom.

Answers to get a sweet ending

Chapter 1
I'll try not to be a nuisance
Did you stroke my head?

Chapter 2
Laugh
I'll handle this

Chapter 3
Hot-dog
What are you talking about?

Chapter 4
Hanamiya, you jerk!
Check on the wound

Chapter 5
Am I dreaming?
It's all because you protected me

Chapter 6
Wait here
I'm so curious

Chapter 7
You've got a gentle side too
The mission is top priority

Chapter 8
You're mistaken!
I'm coming with you

Chapter 9
Are you okay?
I won't leave without you

Chapter 10
I'll tell him
Look down at Soh

Chapter 11
Support Soh
What do you think?

Chapter 12
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SWEET ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeenblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/soh-hanamiya-shall-we-date-hero-in-love.html

Soh is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Hero in Love © NTT Solmare Corp
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment