Monday, August 11, 2014

Shusuke Asano - Main Story


Shusuke's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Confidently defend yourself
Do you ignore everyone's calls?

Chapter 2
You've got the wrong seat
Call him

Chapter 3
Let him teach you
Watch the trick

Chapter 4
You're right about my apartment
He's nice, but I don't get him

Chapter 5
Ask why he's not saying anything
Look back at Asano

Chapter 6
Everything happened so fast
Can I sit next to you?

Chapter 7
Give him a dirty look
Look at the ground

Chapter 8
Stay on the riverbank
I haven't been getting enough exercise

Chapter 9
Like... Keep working the case?
Look back at him

Chapter 10
I can't wear this....
Look off to the side

Chapter 11
I knew you would come for me
Something light

Chapter 12
No
Right

Chapter 13
Say nothing
Nod

Chapter 14
Squeeze his hand back
Silently look at Asano

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Shusuke is a character that belongs to Metro PD: Close to You © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment