Friday, August 8, 2014

Akito Kakiuchi - Main Story


Akito's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥  I don't know
Hide with a towel

Chapter 2
Not now
Look at Akito

Chapter 3
How he hasn't changed
Flick his forehead

Chapter 4
Let me go
Give him a lot

Chapter 5
Of course not!
I wish he'd come get me soon

Chapter 6
Flick his forehead
I don't remember

Chapter 7
Are you going to be late today?
Don't mention Ren and suggest to go home

Chapter 8
Ask
Because you called me your wife

Chapter 9
Everything
Sit a little far from Akito

Chapter 10
I want you to prioritize your issues
You're just good at finding me

Chapter 11
Yes
Grab his arm

Chapter 12
Say it shyly
You're back to normal

Chapter 13
Then will you take me?
I'm nervous

Chapter 14
You're being kind
I don't know

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/104990745880/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-akito-kakiuchi

Akito is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment