Sunday, September 17, 2017

Eduardo - Main Story


Eduardo's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Ok! I'll go to sleep
❥ I used to clean everyday

Chapter 2
❥ I'm sorry too...
❥ Please let me go!

Chapter 3
❥ Heh, you're kinda cute
❥ I closed my eyes

Chapter 4
❥ I push him away abruptly
❥ I feel safe in your arms

Chapter 5
❥ I'm gunna go
❥ Two silvers coins

Chapter 6
❥ Drink like crazy
❥ You mean love?

Chapter 7
❥ Thank you!
❥ I've got pollen allergy

Chapter 8
❥ I'm so shy. I look away
❥ I wanna know more about him

Chapter 9
❥ I want to hear you sing, Eduardo
❥ Let's give her a hand together!

Chapter 10
❥ Squeeze his hand
❥ You can change your life now

Chapter 11
❥ Try to get away from him
❥ Sob

Chapter 12
❥ Thank goodness!
❥ Punch him

Chapter 13
❥ We happened to pass by just now
❥ Kick his crotch

Chapter 14
❥ I said I'm nervous
❥ I love you so much

Chapter 15
❥ Give it a try
❥ The basement

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  SUPER HAPPY END ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Eduardo is a character that belongs to Pirates in Love © Voltage Inc 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment