Sunday, September 17, 2017

Christopher - Main Story


Christopher's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Cause you're all having fun
❥ I can sleep on the floor

Chapter 2
❥ Listen to him singing a bit more
❥ Do nothing

Chapter 3
❥ Blow the conch
❥ I bet you're right

Chapter 4
❥ You're such a nice person
❥ Of course, I'm happy

Chapter 5
❥ I'm just worried about them
❥ Please don't say things like that!

Chapter 6
❥ ...
❥ Is that kind of woman your type?

Chapter 7
❥ What can I do?
❥ Are you mad?

Chapter 8
❥ But I'm a shipmate too...
❥ But I really feel sorry for you

Chapter 9
❥ Christopher! Let's go!
❥ That's not true!

Chapter 10
❥ He has to do it, that's him
❥ I'm gonna go next to him

Chapter 11
❥ Christopher
❥ Yeah, I might have a cold

Chapter 12
❥ I was worried about you!
❥ Captain's just exaggerating

Chapter 13
❥ You're gentle as you used to be
❥ Stay by my side
❥ Ok

Chapter 14
❥ Hold his hand gently
❥ They let go of me

Chapter 15
❥ Thank Christopher
❥ No! Never!

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  SUPER HAPPY END ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Christopher is a character that belongs to Pirates in Love © Voltage Inc 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment