Monday, August 28, 2017

Lute - Sequel


Lute's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ I didn't want you to see me like that...
❥ I'm glad to make progress

Chapter 2
❥ I can't separate things like that
❥ I wanted to do something

Chapter 3
❥ Please trust me!
❥ Maintain your composure

Chapter 4
❥ I can count on you
❥ Talk to him

Chapter 5
❥ Thank you
❥ Go to Lute

Chapter 6
❥ You people are terrible!
❥ Sob your heart out

Chapter 7
❥ Link arms
❥ Mouth encouragement

Chapter 8
❥ Be pleased by Lute's words
❥ Ask to share umbrella

Chapter 9
❥ Help
❥ Am I a burden?

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Lute is a character that belongs to A Knight's Devotion © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment