Monday, August 28, 2017

Ken - Sequel



Ken's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ I trust you
❥ It's not enough

Chapter 2
❥ You're joking, right?
❥ Be honest and apologize

Chapter 3
❥ Yes
❥ Thanks

Chapter 4
❥ Glare at him
❥ Next time

Chapter 5
❥ It's hard to write with ketchup
❥ Say: "I love you too," shyly

Chapter 6
❥ Look at Ken
❥ Admit you don't know

Chapter 7
❥ Ask Ken
❥ Then I'll always smile

Chapter 8
❥ I'm not scared when I'm with you
❥ You go first

Chapter 9
❥ Ask to keep it a secret
❥ You're thinking too much

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Ken is a character that belongs to A Knight's Devotion © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment