Thursday, October 9, 2014

Shinobu Narita - Main Story


Shinobu's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to a happy ending
Link to character graphics are at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Actually....
❥ Are you guys dating?

Chapter 2
❥ I'm fine
❥ He was listening to my problems

Chapter 3
❥ Get it
❥ Yes

Chapter 4
❥ This is a little too forceful
❥ I want to do things normal couples do

Chapter 5
❥ No...
❥ Thank you

Chapter 6
❥ Maybe
❥ Dry off and walk away

Chapter 7
❥ What is the meaning of this?
❥ It's not impossible, but...

Chapter 8
❥ That's right
❥ Is that how it looks?

Chapter 9
❥ Lean against his shoulder
❥ It's just nice

Chapter 10
❥ Sure
❥ Did something happen?

Chapter 11
❥ Don't look at the letter
❥ Call out to him

Chapter 12
❥ I don't know
❥ Fine

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Shinobu is a character that belongs to Serendipity Next Door © Voltage Inc. 
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment