Friday, October 10, 2014

Maximillion Levaincois - Main Story


Max's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Really difficult to pronounce?
❥ That's a normal name

Chapter 2
❥ You're a good driver
❥ That sounds dirty.

Chapter 3
❥ Hmmm, I dunno...
❥ Max?

Chapter 4
❥ Champagne, please
❥ So cool....

Chapter 5
❥ A friend of yours?
❥ Is that what it looks like?

Chapter 6
❥ You drank too much.
❥ I'm here for you

Chapter 7
❥ Shall we have tea together?
❥ I thought you were a werido

Chapter 8
❥ Don't ask me that
❥ Of course not

Chapter 9
❥ It's nothing
❥ Don't worry about that

Chapter 10
❥ Me too
❥ I'm sorry....

Chapter 11
❥ My minds tought too
❥ Good luck with the shoot

Chapter 12
❥ It was your efforts
❥ Just to talk?

Chapter 13
❥ Yes...
❥ I might be getting a cold

Chapter 14
❥ Close your eyes
❥ I've fallen in love all over again

Chapter 15
❥ Yes
❥ The florist's a hasty guy

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Maximillion is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 2 © Voltage Inc. 
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment