Friday, September 19, 2014

Kevin - Main Story


Kevin's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Stare
❥ Of course not

Chapter 2
❥ I had nightmares!
❥ Greet him

Chapter 3
❥ This is unexpected
❥ It looks difficult

Chapter 4
❥ Please help yourself
❥ Leap at the man

Chapter 5
❥ Walk around the room
❥ I'll stay here

Chapter 6
❥ Did you sleep well?
❥ It's not only my fault

Chapter 7
❥ Look to Kevin
❥ Stay as you are

Chapter 8
❥ Talk to Kevin
❥ I'm happy too

Chapter 9
❥ Stay
❥ It'll suit you

Chapter 10
❥ Are you tired?
❥ Yes

Chapter 11
❥ If I have time
❥ I'd love to

Chapter 12
❥ Look at Kevin
❥ Hug him back

Chapter 13
❥ I believe in you

Chapter 14
❥ Go ahead and thank me
❥ I'm nervous

Chapter 15
❥ Nod
❥ Shall we stay here?

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Kevin is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 2 © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment