Monday, September 29, 2014

Hayden A. Spencer - Main Story


Hayden's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Okay, sorry
❥ Call out

Chapter 2
❥ No, I'm not...
❥ ....

Chapter 3
❥ Here, please

Chapter 4
❥ Hayden
❥ What do you mean?

Chapter 5
❥ I'm not used to it
❥ Is that strange?

Chapter 6
❥ You're Lord Aiden... right?
❥ A little

Chapter 7
❥ That's a terrible thing to say!
❥ I'll do my best for Yosef

Chapter 8
❥ My boss's bakery is in trouble
❥ Thank him

Chapter 9
❥ That's not true
❥ Ugh, forget about that

Chapter 10
❥ Picking basil
❥ I have a wonderful memory

Chapter 11
❥ Blame yourself
❥ Tell him

Chapter 12
❥ Refuse
❥ It wasn't anybody's fault

Chapter 13
❥ What did they say?
❥ Just lost in thought

Chapter 14
❥ Yes, I know
❥ I'm too obedient

Chapter 15
❥ Hug him
❥ I trust Prince Hayden

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Hayden is a character that belongs to Be My Princess 2 © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment