Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Kakeru Kamui - Main Story


Kakeru's Main Story Walk Through
 There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to character graphics is at the bottom.

Episode 1
I wouldn't dream of it
I'd be happy to

Episode 2
He's joking
Well excuse me

Episode 3
You liked my breakfast. So...
Keep laughing

Episode 4
Thank you very much
Ignore him

Episode 5
I might like him
I'm ok now but..

Episode 6
Say nothing
That's cheap!

Episode 7
I was. Actually.
I couldn't sleep...

Episode 8
I see...
Alone?

Episode 9
Maybe?
Don't be mean

Episode 10
But...
It's cute

Episode 11
I'm sorry
Why do you ask?

Episode 12
No, I didn't
I know

Episode 13
Struggle to get away
Just look down

Episode 14
I couldn't stop myself
I don't want to let go

Episode 15
I'm glad you're safe
Of course

Episode 16
SUPER HAPPY ENDING

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/157468040715/10-days-with-my-devil-by-voltage-inc-kakeru-kamui

Kakeru is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment