Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Haruhito Amano - Main Story


 Haruhito's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to character graphics is at the bottom.

Chapter 1
What do you mean?
I haven't thought about it

Chapter 2
Why me?
Does he hate humans?

Chapter 3
Did you get lost again?
He's a friend

Chapter 4
Stay wrapped in his arms
Leave it in front of Haruhito's room

Chapter 5
Let them be
Refuse

Chapter 6
Let's apologize to Rein
Remain in the same position

Chapter 7
Do you know the time?
Fate can be changed
Run away

Chapter 8
Cheer me up
No way

Chapter 9
You're acting like a child
For Haruhito

Chapter 10
You're crazy!
I'm glad I could help

Chapter 11
Ask again
Leave

Chapter 12
Takes one to know one
I don't mind

Chapter 13
I'm happy
Hug him back

Chapter 14
Go through with it
Make it where?

Chapter 15
Follow him
I can't smile

Chapter 16
SUPER HAPPY ENDING

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/157636034815/10-days-with-my-devil-by-voltage-inc-haruhito

Haruhito is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc   
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment