Saturday, February 20, 2016

Alan - Main Story


Alan's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
A pervert
No, thank you!

Chapter 2
I like the Sirius
❥ You can do it!

Chapter 3
I was surprised
Maybe you should tell him

Chapter 4
It was fine
....

Chapter 5
Hello
I can't run away alone

Chapter 6
I'm waiting for Alan
How lovely

Chapter 7
You're being friendly 
For me?

Chapter 8
❥ It's embarrassing
❥ It was fun

Chapter 9
No.
I'll be waiting

Chapter 10
It's better to cooperate
❥ Family

Chapter 11
❥ Slapped him
Something's wrong

Chapter 12
You should go to the meeting
❥ Not at all

Chapter 13
I want to save everyone
I'll lure them out

Chapter 14
....
I'm the cleaning lady

Chapter 15
❥ Okay
They're kind

Chapter 16
♥  END


Alan is a character that belongs to Pirates in Love © Voltage Inc 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment