Friday, April 11, 2014

Ray - Main Story

 Ray's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Character graphics are at the bottom

Answers to get a sweet ending

Chapter 1
❥ I'll become a good rule
❥ To whom were you walking to?

Chapter 2
❥ Thank you
❥ Ray, stop attacking!

Chapter 3
❥ I'm with Estel
❥ Look away

Chapter 4
❥ Ray, you seem angry
❥ Ray, do you love someone?

Chapter 5
❥ I'm curious
❥ It's not hard

Chapter 6
❥ About last night...
❥ Scream for all you're worth

Chapter 7
❥ It wasn't a dream
❥ Pinky promis

Chapter 8
❥ Would I look all right?
❥ Please be gentle

Chapter 9
❥ I love Ray
❥ Stop him

Chapter 10
❥ Believe in me
❥ A little

Chapter 11
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SWEET ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeenblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/ray-shall-we-date-magic-sword.html

Ray is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Magic Sword © NTT Solmare.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment