Friday, April 11, 2014

Ethan - Main Story

 Ethan's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Answers to get a sweet ending

Chapter 1
Continue
Drink just a little

Chapter 2
Didn't think of weird food
Help out?

Chapter 3
The more people, the better
Make an excuse

Chapter 4
Don't make fun of me
I'm sorry

Chapter 5
I was surprised
Look even more closely

Chapter 6
We should stay together
I won't do anything foolish

Chapter 7
So embarrassing
Put him to bed

Chapter 8
Why are you apologizing?
Ethan, you'll ride with me, won't you?

Chapter 9
Tell him you're reassured
Don't sacrifice yourself

Chapter 10
We'll drink at the castle
Of course I do

Chapter 11
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SWEET ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeenblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/ethan-shall-we-date-magic-sword.html

Ethan is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Magic Sword © NTT Solmare.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment