Friday, April 11, 2014

Ethan - Main Story

 Ethan's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Answers to get a sweet ending

Chapter 1
❥ Continue
❥ Drink just a little

Chapter 2
❥ Didn't think of weird food
❥ Help out?

Chapter 3
❥ The more people, the better
❥ Make an excuse

Chapter 4
❥ Don't make fun of me
❥ I'm sorry

Chapter 5
❥ I was surprised
❥ Look even more closely

Chapter 6
❥ We should stay together
❥ I won't do anything foolish

Chapter 7
❥ So embarrassing
❥ Put him to bed

Chapter 8
❥ Why are you apologizing?
❥ Ethan, you'll ride with me, won't you?

Chapter 9
❥ Tell him you're reassured
❥ Don't sacrifice yourself

Chapter 10
❥ We'll drink at the castle
❥ Of course I do

Chapter 11
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SWEET ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeenblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/ethan-shall-we-date-magic-sword.html

Ethan is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Magic Sword © NTT Solmare.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment