Thursday, March 13, 2014

Shusei Hayakawa - Main Story


Shusei's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ We can't do that
❥ Shall I make you some, too?

Chapter 2
❥ I'm shocked
❥ Go easy on me

Chapter 3
❥ I'm so nervous
❥ Act embarrassed

Chapter 4
❥ I'll give it a shot
❥ Is that what it looks like?

Chapter 5
❥ Take Shusei's side
❥ Cover your head

Chapter 6
❥ Let's cook together again sometime
❥ I'm too heavy

Chapter 7
❥ Ask him without making a big deal about it
❥ I'd like to take one of your classes

Chapter 8
❥ We talked about you
❥ See if he'll come too

Chapter 9
❥ Ignore them and get inside
❥ Suggest you go back inside

Chapter 10
❥ Suggest video game
❥ Hold his hand

Chapter 11
❥ It's for Shusei's sake
❥ He's just a colleague

Chapter 12
❥ Tell him to talk to Minato
❥ Slip away together

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Shusei is a character that belongs to Our Two Bedroom Story © Voltage Inc. 


 Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment