Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Eisuke Ichinomiya - Main Story


Eisuke's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
A scary person
Okay

Chapter 2
Just because
Okay

Chapter 3
I can't say
Close your eyes

Chapter 4
I'd love to
Yes!

Chapter 5
I'm not sure...
You don't deserve him, either

Chapter 6
You'd make a great couple
That's inhumane!

Chapter 7
Don't worry about it
I want to apologize

Chapter 8
Going to meet a friend
He works with me at the hotel!

Chapter 9
No
Touch him

Chapter 10
Cry
Okay

Chapter 11
I was going to return it anyway
You and Carolina make a good couple

Chapter 12
Offer yourself in exchange for Eisuke
Are you alright?

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Eisuke is a character that belongs to Kissed by the Baddest Bidder © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment