Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Haruhito Amano - Main Story


 Haruhito's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending.
Link to character graphics is at the bottom.

Chapter 1
❥ What do you mean?
❥ I haven't thought about it

Chapter 2
❥ Why me?
❥ Does he hate humans?

Chapter 3
❥ Did you get lost again?
❥ He's a friend

Chapter 4
❥ Stay wrapped in his arms
❥ Leave it in front of Haruhito's room

Chapter 5
❥ Let them be
❥ Refuse

Chapter 6
❥ Let's apologize to Rein
❥ Remain in the same position

Chapter 7
❥ Do you know the time?
❥ Fate can be changed
❥ Run away

Chapter 8
❥ Cheer me up
❥ No way

Chapter 9
❥ You're acting like a child
❥ For Haruhito

Chapter 10
❥ You're crazy!
❥ I'm glad I could help

Chapter 11
❥ Ask again
❥ Leave

Chapter 12
❥ Takes one to know one
❥ I don't mind

Chapter 13
❥ I'm happy
❥ Hug him back

Chapter 14
❥ Go through with it
❥ Make it where?

Chapter 15
❥ Follow him
❥ I can't smile

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/157636034815/10-days-with-my-devil-by-voltage-inc-haruhito

Haruhito is a character that belongs to 10 Days with my Devil © Voltage Inc   
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment