Saturday, February 20, 2016

Alan - Main Story


Alan's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ A pervert
❥ No, thank you!

Chapter 2
❥ I like the Sirius
❥ You can do it!

Chapter 3
❥ I was surprised
❥ Maybe you should tell him

Chapter 4
❥ It was fine
❥ ....

Chapter 5
❥ Hello
❥ I can't run away alone

Chapter 6
❥ I'm waiting for Alan
❥ How lovely

Chapter 7
❥ You're being friendly 
❥ For me?

Chapter 8
❥ It's embarrassing
❥ It was fun

Chapter 9
❥ No.
❥ I'll be waiting

Chapter 10
❥ It's better to cooperate
❥ Family

Chapter 11
❥ Slapped him
❥ Something's wrong

Chapter 12
❥ You should go to the meeting
❥ Not at all

Chapter 13
❥ I want to save everyone
❥ I'll lure them out

Chapter 14
❥ ....
❥ I'm the cleaning lady

Chapter 15
❥ Okay
❥ They're kind

Chapter 16
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  END ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Alan is a character that belongs to Pirates in Love © Voltage Inc 
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment