Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Leon - Main Story


Leon's Main Story Walk Through
To get all the images you have to play the route twice.
Once to get a Blessed Ending and on for the Forbidden Ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

❤ Blessed End ❤

Chapter 1
❥ There are conditions?
❥ No way!

Chapter 2
❥ Whatever. Just don't touch me
❥ You're suppose to be a god!

Chapter 3
❥ Shake free from his arms
❥ You never know until you try

Chapter 4
❥ Then, eat this for fun
❥ That's too bad

Chapter 5
❥ I won't ask anymore questions
❥ I don't mind

Chapter 6
❥ Because Hiyori is my friend
❥ That's not true!

Chapter 7
❥ Ask where he's going
❥ Grab onto Leon

Chapter 8
❥ Hide behind Leon
❥ You're sweeter than I thought

Chapter 9
❥ I can be pretty useful, huh?
❥ Call Leon's name

Chapter 10
❥ You didn't cause me any harm
❥ You don't mind if I ask?

Chapter 11
❥ Can I come back to life later?
❥ Hold Leon's hand

Chapter 12
❥ I don't care if I can't return
❥ You're still you

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  BLESSED ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

❤ Forbidden End ❤

Chapter 1
❥ There are conditions?
❥ Please, stop...

Chapter 2
❥ There's no way
❥ Put some clothes on!

Chapter 3
❥ Look at Leon
❥ You never know until you try

Chapter 4
❥ Then, eat this for fun
❥ That's too bad

Chapter 5
❥ I won't ask anymore questions
❥ I'd better ask Leon

Chapter 6
❥ Because Hiyori is my firned
❥ Are you still angry?

Chapter 7
❥ Watch him go
❥ Try to protect yourself

Chapter 8
❥ You didn't have to say all that
❥ You're sweeter than I thought

Chapter 9
❥ Are you liking the festival?
❥ Call Leon's name

Chapter 10
❥ You didn't cause me any harm
❥ You don't mind if I ask?

Chapter 11
❥ Let me think about it
❥ Hold Leon's hand

Chapter 12
❥ I don't care if I can't return
❥ You're still you

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  FORBIDDEN ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Leon is a character that belongs to Star-Crossed Myth © Voltage Inc.  
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment