Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Yukinojo - Main Story


Yukinojo's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
Because he seems nice
If Yukinojo's here, too....

Chapter 2
Why...
Thank you

Chapter 3
Let's do it together!
Smiles

Chapter 4
Why would you say something like that?
Reply

Chapter 5
It's not your fault
It won't

Chapter 6
I don't want to
The violet...

Chapter 7
I'm sorry
Grab his right hand

Chapter 8
Good
Decline

Chapter 9
I trust Yukinojo
You look like you're going to cry

Chapter 10
I want to thank you
That's not true!

Chapter 11
I didn't want you to get hurt
If it's okay with you...

Chapter 12
Hug him
I'm happy

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥  HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Yukinojo is a character that belongs to Enchanted in the Moonlight © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment