Friday, August 8, 2014

Akito Kakiuchi - Main Story


Akito's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥  I don't know
❥ Hide with a towel

Chapter 2
❥ Not now
❥ Look at Akito

Chapter 3
❥ How he hasn't changed
❥ Flick his forehead

Chapter 4
❥ Let me go
❥ Give him a lot

Chapter 5
❥ Of course not!
❥ I wish he'd come get me soon

Chapter 6
❥ Flick his forehead
❥ I don't remember

Chapter 7
❥ Are you going to be late today?
❥ Don't mention Ren and suggest to go home

Chapter 8
❥ Ask
❥ Because you called me your wife

Chapter 9
❥ Everything
❥ Sit a little far from Akito

Chapter 10
❥ I want you to prioritize your issues
❥ You're just good at finding me

Chapter 11
❥ Yes
❥ Grab his arm

Chapter 12
❥ Say it shyly
❥ You're back to normal

Chapter 13
❥ Then will you take me?
❥ I'm nervous

Chapter 14
❥ You're being kind
❥ I don't know

Chapter 15
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SUPER HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/104990745880/my-forged-wedding-by-voltage-inc-akito-kakiuchi

Akito is a character that belongs to My Forged Wedding © Voltage Inc.
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment