Friday, April 11, 2014

Estel - Main Story

 Estel Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Answers to get a sweet ending

Chapter 1
Yes
You're still the same person

Chapter 2
Leave him alone for now
I think you're wonderful

Chapter 3
Don't they dislike me?
Not at all!

Chapter 4
Sorry to worry you
Let's stay out just a bit longer...

Chapter 5
But it does concern me
Can't the law be changed?

Chapter 6
Yes, I'm sorry
Stop Ethan

Chapter 7
Were you offended?
I can cook a little

Chapter 8
What a relief....
Later, when we're alone

Chapter 9
I think we will win
I have a plan

Chapter 10
Yes, thank you
We only talked

Chapter 11
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ SWEET ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

http://otomequeenblog.blogspot.com/2016/02/estel-shall-we-date-magic-sword.html

Estel is a character that belongs to Shall We Date? Magic Sword © NTT Solmare.
Answers obtained during game play

No comments:

Post a Comment