Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Minato Okouchi - Main Story


Minato's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
❥ Get mad
❥ Say goodnight

Chapter 2
❥ You could learn from him
❥ Do top editors usually work overtime?

Chapter 3
❥ I'm not in love
❥ You better find a wife, quick

Chapter 4
❥ I'd believe he was coming and wait

Chapter 5
❥ See what Minato does
❥ Let me thank you
 
Chapter 6
❥ Just say hi and go
❥ Cover yourself with your hands

Chapter 7
❥ I want to stay with you
❥ I'm sure you'll learn how to love in the end

Chapter 8
❥ I'd rather hear it from him
❥ Smile at him first

Chapter 9
❥ But it's a bit sad
❥ I am

Chapter 10
❥ Stroke his head
❥ Close your eyes

Chapter 11
❥ I'm sorry
❥ There are some

Chapter 12
❥ Cuddle up to him
❥ Here, have a warm drink

Chapter 13
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡


Minato is a character that belongs to Our Two Bedroom Story © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment