Monday, August 28, 2017

Lute - Sequel


Lute's Sequel Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
 I didn't want you to see me like that...
 I'm glad to make progress

Chapter 2
 I can't separate things like that
 I wanted to do something

Chapter 3
 Please trust me!
 Maintain your composure

Chapter 4
 I can count on you
 Talk to him

Chapter 5
 Thank you
 Go to Lute

Chapter 6
 You people are terrible!
 Sob your heart out

Chapter 7
 Link arms
 Mouth encouragement

Chapter 8
 Be pleased by Lute's words
 Ask to share umbrella

Chapter 9
 Help
 Am I a burden?

Chapter 10
♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ HAPPY ENDING ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ 


Lute is a character that belongs to A Knight's Devotion © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment