Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Issei Sezaki - Main Story


Issei's Main Story Walk Through
There is more than one way to get a happy ending
Link to character graphics is at the bottom

Chapter 1
The records for yesterdays' patient
Talk about last night

Chapter 2
Talk to him
Wait for Sezaki to return

Chapter 3
Can I think about this?
I have no idea

Chapter 4
I'm sorry
My necklace fell

Chapter 5
Call out to him
It's a secret

Chapter 6
Wait for Sezaki to answer
Ride together

Chapter 7
We just bumped into each other...
Look for him

Chapter 8
It does?
Accept
Don't pick up

Chapter 9
I'm fine
I want to know more about him

Chapter 10
Is this okay?
Call Sezaki

Chapter 11
What do you mean?
I was so happy it scared me

Chapter 12
Please stay here
Me too

Chapter 13
Yeah, a bit
Is that really okay?

Chapter 14
Kinda...
Pick up

Chapter 15
No
Nothing to do with you?

Chapter 16
♥  END

http://otomequeen.tumblr.com/post/104739938055/kiss-of-revenge-by-voltage-inc-issei-sezaki-main

Issei is a character that belongs to Kiss of Revenge © Voltage Inc
Answers obtained during game play.

No comments:

Post a Comment